Open Water Swimming
Our Open Water Swimming Sessions will restart from Wednesday 9th June 2021
The course is a circuit swim with full water safety cover – the entry point is at the slip way in front of the Visitor Centre.
Cost: £5 per person per session
Participants aged 16+ can swim if accompanied by a parent/guardian
Wednesdays at 9am
Saturdays at 8am & 9am
Booking: Sessions must be booked online prior to arrival – please use the link opposite and remember to bring along your proof of purchase.
- Swimmers must book online and bring proof of purchase (these sessions have limited capacity).
- All swimmers must wear a full wetsuit and swim cap.
- Wet suit hire is available, these are to be arranged at the slip way. We have a limited supply. These will be free of charge.
- All swimmers should arrive at the venue kitted up, there will be no access to changing facilities prior to the swim session. Changing facilities will be available after each session.
- Social distancing measures to be adhered to at all times.
- Swimmers are not permitted to take part unless they have completed a consent form.
- If any swimmer is in difficulty they are to lie on their back and put their arm up, this will signal a member of water safety for assistance.
- While swim shoes are not compulsory, they are advised due to the potentially rough/slippery Lake entry points and shoreline.
- All participants should be confident with their abilities and are aware that they are swimming at their own risk.
- Swimmers are advised that any property left unsupervised is done so at the owner’s own risk.
- Until further notice all swimmers must report to the Lake entry point to provide proof of purchase and complete consent.
**If you are feeling unwell, or showing symptoms of Covid-19 please do not attend the session**
Prerequisites: participants must be a confident swimmer.
Location: Parc Bryn Bach
Duration: 55 minutes
Age: 18 plus
Cost: £5 per person
By clicking “Book Online” you agree to the Terms and Conditions