Open Water Swimming
The course is a circuit swim with full water safety cover – the entry point is at the slip way in front of the Visitor Centre.
Cost: £5 per person per session
Please note participants must be aged 18+
- Swimmers must book online and bring proof of purchase (these sessions have limited capacity).
- All swimmers must wear a full wetsuit and swim cap.
- Wet suit hire is available, these are to be arranged at the slip way. We have a limited supply. These will be free of charge.
- All swimmers should arrive at the venue kitted up, there will be no access to changing facilities prior to the swim session. Changing facilities will be available after each session.
- Social distancing measures to be adhered to at all times.
- Swimmers are not permitted to take part unless they have completed a consent form.
- If any swimmer is in difficulty they are to lie on their back and put their arm up, this will signal a member of water safety for assistance.
- While swim shoes are not compulsory, they are advised due to the potentially rough/slippery Lake entry points and shoreline.
- All participants should be confident with their abilities and are aware that they are swimming at their own risk.
- Swimmers are advised that any property left unsupervised is done so at the owner’s own risk.
- Until further notice all swimmers must report to the Lake entry point to provide proof of purchase and complete consent.
**If you are feeling unwell, or showing symptoms of Covid-19 please do not attend the session**
Available throughout the summer period:
Monday: 9am – 9.55am | 10am – 10.55am | 11am – 11.55am
Wednesday: 9am – 9.55am | 10am – 10.55am | 11am – 11.55am
Thursday: 9am – 9.55am | 10am – 10.55am | 11am – 11.55am
Saturday: 8am – 8.55am | 9am – 9.55am
Prerequisites: participants must be a confident swimmer.
Location: Parc Bryn Bach
Duration: 55 minutes
Age: 18 plus
Cost: £5 per person
By clicking “Book Online” you agree to the Terms and Conditions